French Roulette Online in Australia
French Roulette is an exciting casino game enjoyed by players all over. It incorporates two unique rules during each spin, La Partage and En Prison, which make this game more enjoyable. Learn the French Roulette game online, features like odds and payouts, wagering options, and tips and tricks that can get you consistent wins playing this casino game.
French Roulette Rules
Playing it is very straightforward, and users only have to follow a few basic rules to enjoy the gameplay. French Roulette game uses a traditional European Roulette wheel with 37 pockets colored green, black, and red and offers the lowest house edge of all variants at 1.35%. Its rules are simplified, and if you are already familiar with the standard table, just learn a few other rules and bets:
- La Partage: This is a unique rule that pays an even-money bet to players when the ball lands on 0, offering half of the stake back.
- En Prison: The casino entraps bet under this condition, keeping it in “prison” when its ball lands zero until the next spin.
- Bets: Similar to all other variants, users can make inside and outside roulette French bets. This variant also offers an extra category, additional call bets unique to the gameplay. They are:
- Voisins du Zero;
- Tiers du Cylindre;
- Finales en Plein;
- Finales a Cheval.
Advantages and Disadvantages
There are a few pros/cons of playing French Roulette, and it is advisable to consider these features before engaging in its gameplay. Check out this variant’s benefits and why you may not be interested.
- Fun and easy rules: This fun variant offers straightforward gameplay with very easy-to-follow rules. You also get unique rules that spice up it.
- Multiple bet types: Compared to other variants, French Roulette wheel offers more wager options. Users can place inside /outside bets and announce call bets.
- Clear visuals: Its game providers that offer this fun variant are known to provide games with great graphics that are easy on the eyes and fun to play.
- Superb gameplay odds: This variant offers a lower house edge than others and a great paytable with sweet odds/payouts.
- Random gameplay: French Roulette for fun offers random play, which may not be what most are interested in.
- You may get addicted: Users who have issues with gambling addictions are advised to stay away from this variant, as this one is addictive, offering great fun and impressive odds.
- French online Roulette uses foreign terms: This game is French and uses a lot of foreign terms that may be confusing for non-speakers.
How to Play French Roulette Online
Playing a French Roulette game is very direct, and users can follow simple steps to enjoy its gameplay. These steps are the same for free and real-money variants, so all needed is to learn them to enjoy any option users are interested in. Here are steps for playing it online on your favorite casino site.
- Make your wager: Users can use various betting options. Its gameplay and game wheel follow the standard or European variant, allowing to place regular bets on options like the wheel’s numbers and features of roulette pockets. You also get unique options named using French Roulette terms.
- The roulette wheel gets spun: This game begins with its white ball and its wheel being spun in opposite directions. Tap its spin button in automated French Roulette to set the wheel in motion.
- The ball hits: The small ball comes to a stop and lands in one of its thirty-seven-wheel pockets.
- Winnings are paid out: The dealer pays all bets associated with the winning pocket using a fixed odds and payout table.
Play French Roulette Online Free
Free gameplay is readily available in most online casinos for players to take advantage of. Some gambling sites allow users to enjoy French Roulette free online without registering an account, and they are not required to make any deposits. To enjoy its free version, visit the preferred online casino site and pick the title you wish to play. This demo version offers multiple benefits, including;
- Free practice to learn its rules/gameplay without making any deposits to fund a casino account.
- Users can master relevant learning strategies which work well enough to help them win.
- You can learn odds and payouts that are favorable during a free French Roulette online.
- Its free version allows comparing it to other variants.
French Roulette for Real Money
Users can place multiple bets on the French online Roulette gameplay with ease. First, register an account with their preferred online casino, use the necessary details, and make a deposit to fund their account; this will enable them to play with bets between $1 – $1,000. The betting options in this game far exceed another variant, and players can place a wager on regular features of the wheel and its components, as well as unique features that are announced. You must learn these options to make better decisions by playing real money French Roulette online. Read through the next section for more information.
Three betting types are available to those interested in playing French Roulette for real money. Inside ones focus on wheel numbers and offer high potential payouts but a lower winning chance, while outside offer lower potential payouts but a higher winning chance. You can also play French Roulette online with unique announced call bets, which focus on other wheel features.
If you are interested in the most lucrative betting options for the French Roulette casino gameplay, then inside bets are your best bet. Casino players can place wagers on the internal features of the game wheel and get these respective payouts.
- Straight: This is a bet made on a single wheel number.
- Split: The bet is on the inside, between two numbers.
- Street: A bet on three identical numbers.
- Corner: A bet on a group of four numbers.
- Six lines: Two rows of three numbers.
If you are a careful French Roulette game player, you can minimize your losses from the game by betting on options that offer only two choices. These outside bets offer better chances of winning the fun gameplay and good payouts; check them out.
- Column: Betting on an entire column.
- Dozen: A bet on 12 numbers.
- Colour: A bet on red or black colored pockets.
- Odd/Even: To bet on all even or odd number.
- Low/High: To bet on all low (1-18) or high (19-38).
- Visions du Zero: A bet on seventeen pockets between 22 and 25 (22, 18, 29, 7, 28, 12, 35, 3, 26, 0, 32, 15, 19, 4, 21, 2, and 25).
- Le Tiers du Cylindre: A bet on a third of the wheel, covering numbers between 33 and 37 (27, 13, 36, 11, 30, 8, 23, 10, 5, 24, 16, and 33).
- Orphelins: A bet on eight numbers (17, 34, 6, 1, 20, 14, 31, and 9).
- Jeu Zero: A bet on seven numbers that are closest to 0 pockets (12, 35, 3, 26, 0, 32, and 15).
- Neighbors: This wager is placed on five numbers of wheels.
- Finales: A wager on numbers with the same last digit, such as 0, 10, 20, or 30.
|Voisins du Zero||45.90%||8-1, 11-1, 17-1|
|Le Tiers du Cylindre||32.40%||17-1|
|Jeu Zero||18.90%||17-1, 35-1|
|Finals||8.1% – 10.8%||35-1|
Terms of French Roulette
It is easier to enjoy gameplay when familiar with foreign terms used to describe certain actions during the game. French Roulette terms below to enjoy this game better.
- En Prison: This unique rule allows imprison their bets when its ball hits the zero pocket until the next wheel spins or gets half its worth. It is an even-money bet, and if, upon the next spin, its ball hits zero again, it is lost.
- Faites Vos Jeux: This is a popular phrase that a croupier uses during this game to get players to “place their bets.”
- Jeu zero: This is a mini version of the popular Announce Bet, Voisins Du Zero. It covers the first two numbers to the right of the zero pockets and the four to its left.
- Jouer: This French term means “to play,” so start placing bets.
- Joueur: This is French for the word “gambler,” one who frequently bets money on fun games with hopes of securing a win.
- La Partage: This is a unique French Roulette rule similar to En Prison. It adds some fun to its gameplay, offering a half wager when zero pockets are hit during a spin.
- Tier du cylinder: This is a bet on a specific group of numbers that are paired neighbors on the part of the game wheel.
- Mise: This simple French word means “bet,” so place bets immediately.
- Orphelins: This is a bet on a predetermined group of numbers that are neighbors on the part of the game wheel but unrelated based on its game layout.
- Rien ne va plus: This French term means “no more bets.”
- Voisins du zero: This is a bet on specific numbers on the part of the game wheel neighbor to the zero pockets.
French Roulette Odds & Payouts
To better understand what to expect from the French Roulette gameplay, learn шеі odds and payouts associated with bet types before starting this game. These odds and payouts here are very similar to those of American and European, so if you are familiar with those, then there would not be new. Check out pay tables below for different options.
Strategy to Win French Roulette
Knowing there are no real strategies for winning the French Roulette is critical. Some tips and tricks can boost gameplay and bankroll, leaving you with better winning chances. Check them out;
- Use a balance of hot and cold numbers: Some numbers frequently hit during the roulette gameplay (hot) and those that do not (cold). Find out these numbers and use them to form a good strategy.
- Use the La Partage rule: Use this rule to reduce losses during its game; get an even-money bet when the game hits a zero.
- Try out multiple roulette variants: Many offer incredible gameplay to those looking for fun in casinos. Learn all these variations for maximum fun playing this game.
- Bet low amounts: This tip is especially essential for beginners. While learning its gameplay, start with low stakes so you can manage your bankroll. With more practice, start wagering higher amounts.
- Use multiple betting options: Once getting the hang of it, start using various options while playing. Use a mix of inside, outside, and call bets to increase the fun and potential payout.
- Master the paytable: Learn its betting options, odds, and respective payouts before starting. This would help understand wagering to determine wins.
- Learn the French terms: Learn foreign terms commonly used during this gameplay. This article explains these common terms, so master them and play this perfect French Roulette game.
- Play premium French Roulette online at a reliable casino: Research any online casino before playing games with them. Ensure it is a reputable, licensed casino that offers safety, security, and quick payouts.
- Try out betting strategies: There are multiple strategies out there. You can try them out playing free French Roulette and find the right one that works for you; relying solely on these strategies and systems is a bad idea.
- Use the En Prison rule: Reduce risks and losses by using this fun rule that imprisons bet till the next spin. This way, users get a chance at an even-money bet even when they shouldn’t.
Which game provider offers the best French Roulette game?
You can enjoy different French Roulette games from multiple game providers like Microgaming, Playtech, and Evolution Gaming, which are known for developing interesting games.
Is French Roulette preferable to other variants?
Free French Roulette offers more fun gameplay than other variants, including a more favorable house edge that gives a better advantage so players may enjoy it over other variants.
How do I play French Roulette for fun on mobile?
You can enjoy gaming on the go with your mobile device by creating an account with a casino that provides gameplay via a mobile app or mobile website.
Can I cheat in French Roulette gameplay?
There is no real way to cheat when playing French online Roulette as the automated version uses a Random Number Generator (RNG), which ensures random outcomes that third parties do not influence.
What is the best winning strategy?
No best strategy can guarantee a win when playing this fun variant. Limiting losses by managing casino bankroll while playing and betting only on what you can afford to lose is advisable.
Can I get a casino bonus to play French Roulette?
The best online gambling sites offer generous bonuses that can be redeemed on this fun casino game. Newbies enjoy welcome bonuses, and existing players get exclusive rewards and loyalty reward programs.
Is this variant ideal for beginners?
French Roulette offers the lowest house edge of all variants, making it the perfect game for beginners; it uses French terms that may be difficult for beginners to learn.
Is real money French Roulette available on Pokiesman?
Yes, you can. Most Roulette versions are available on the Pokiesman casino site, and this fun variant is available for real-money gameplay.
Is this a popular variant among Aussies?
This game is very popular among Aussie players as it offers fun gameplay that is unmatched among other roulette variants. You can enjoy it at your favorite online casino.
Can I play this game legally in Australia?
Australian players can legally enjoy French Roulette online on their preferred casino sites.