Lucky Lady’s Charm Slot
Lucky Lady’s Charm Slot Real Money
Lucky Lady’s Charm Slot Important Features Overview
Lucky Lady’s Charm slot by Novomatic is a charm-filled slot. The game comes on a simple structure of 5 reels and 10 paylines. The slot machine has a well-spread betting range. The minimum bet per spin is £0.01 while the maximum bet per spin is £100. Once done with adjusting your bets, you have the auto spin button strategically placed. Try a popular Book of Ra Deluxe slot for demo version by Novomatic. No download no registration is required when playing the demo (free) mode available at Pokiesman.
|🤑 Lucky Lady’s Charm RTP||95.13%|
|💰 Bet Size||£0.01-£100|
|💎 Features||Progressive, Multiplier, Bonus game, Gamble, Free spins|
The auto spin button lets you set between 10 and 1000 spins at once. You can even instruct the slot to stop spinning once you have lost or won a certain amount of money. The coins button at the bottom of the game’s screen can be used for adjusting bet coins easily. The gambler can as well set the volume of the background retro vibes by using the volume button with a speaker icon. Free to play Guns’n’Roses slot machine online on Pokiesman website.
In Lucky Lady’s Charm free slot, the Return to Player (RTP) of 95.13% implies that the house edge is a paltry 4.87%. The chances of hitting a payout are no bad. Although the volatility is high, the bigger payouts, in the long run, will mask the short term spinning losses. Once you have won a base game round, you can further subject the winnings to a gamble feature. The gamble could see your payouts double or quadruple. All you need is to predict the color of the next drawn card. If your prediction is wrong, you forfeit all your winnings.
When the game loads to your screen, numerous theme-fitting symbols will grace your screen, as they await you to start spinning. In terms of payouts, such symbols are categorized as follows:
- Low-Value Symbols – J, K, Q, A, 9 and 10;
- High-Value Symbols- Horsehair charm, ladybird, and horseshoe;
- Wild symbol- Lady Luck herself;
- Scatter – Crystal Ball.
Lucky Lady’s Charm slot free comes with friendly mobile optimization features. To start with is the inbuilt html5 specification. With this software, you do not require downloading. The game is playable instantly on the browser flash player of your device. The game runs smoothly across the following platforms:
- Android devices;
- iOS mobile gadgets like iPad or iPhone;
- Microsoft smartphones, laptops, and PCs.
Lucky Lady’s Charm slot online comes in both real money and the free play or fun game. While the latter requires registration with a reputable online casino, the former does not require any registration. With free and valueless virtual coins, you can familiarize yourself with the game before going for real money-spinning.
Paytable & Bonus Symbols Information
In free Lucky Lady’s Charm slot machine, the paytable is straightforward. It is easy to understand as every symbol alongside its worth is aptly captured. Here is the paytable information.
- Lady Wild – This is the most profitable symbol. 5 of them on an active payline activates a 900× multiplier to your original bets. The wild also substitutes all other symbols except the scatter (crystal ball) to help you win easily.
- Crystal Ball Scatter – 5 of them on payline will get you 500 times your initial line bets.
- Horsehair Charm – Lining 5 of them on a single payline will fetch a multiplier of 75× on your total base game bets.
- Ladybird – Like the Horsehair charm, they pay 75 times your initial stake if 5 appear on a single payline.
- Horseshoe – 5 of them on a single active payline pays 40 times your line bets.
- 4-leaf clover – 5 of these symbols on a payline will get you a multiplier of 25 times your original bets.
- Gold Coin – Like the leaf clover, 5 of them on a line pays 25 times your original bets.
- A, K, Q, J, 9, and 10 – Depending on the sequence of appearance, 5 of a kind of these card suits will pay between 10× and 12.5× your initial bets.
Procedures on How to Play Lady’s Luck Slot
Whether playing the real money or the demo version the procedure is the same. Free play does not require you to sign in to your casino. Playing for money requires one to open a casino account and land an initial deposit. Here is a step by step guide to enjoying the real money game.
- Sign in to your casino account offering the game and click on it.
- When the game loads, use the lines button to choose the number of lines you want to place your bets (the layout has 5 reels and 10 paylines).
- Then involve the coins button to set your betting range (minimum bet per spin – £0.01, maximum bet per spin – £100). For jackpot bettors, ensure you activate the max bet option with £1000.
- When done with bets, it is high time to hit the auto spin button. In Lucky Lady’s Charm slot online, you can set between 10 to 1000 spins at once. This will save you the time and energy that would be needed to mechanically spin the reels.
- While spinning, keep looking for payouts that may come your way if you are lucky. Your winnings will display while the lines carrying such wins will enticingly glow.
- Your base game winnings can quadruple or double if you successfully participate in the gamble mini-game. Here, you predict the color of the next drawn face-down card. Right predictions constitute a win while wrong predictions will see you forfeiting all your winnings at this stage.
Free Spins Bonus and Jackpot
Lucky Lady’s Charm slot has a free spins feature that is easy to trigger. When you land at least 3 crystal ball scatters in the same spin, you will activate the free spins round. This awards you 15 free spins and a 3× multiplier on all your wins during this round.
Lucky Lady’s Charm slot free comes with a jackpot feature. It is non-progressive in nature. The prize is static and does not get bigger with every stake placed. It is a whopping 900 times your initial bet. The jackpot or the bigwin is $ 23,471.30 with minimum one coin per spin. To strike this huge prize, a player must get at least 5 wilds on a single active payline. In addition, you ought to have placed the max bet option.
Novomatic Provider Review
Founded by Professor Johann F. Graf in 1980, Novomatic is a leader in operating and producing top-class gambling games and software. The company enjoys over 2000 pokie machines and 230, 000 gaming terminals and VLts (video lottery terminals).
Over the years Novomatic has strategically leveraged server-based, social, and mobile gaming technology to create this game plus other highly popular products which include but not limited to the Book of Ra Magic, Burning Wild, Savage Hunt, and Princess of War.
How to Win Big Strategies
The primary essence of playing a casino game is to win. Experts and experienced gamblers have for years identified cool strategies and tips that you can apply to win big on this slot. They include:
- When playing the game for the first time, try the free play or demo version before playing the real money game. Free plays help players to get familiar with the insights of the game. They get to know how frequent winning combos appear. They also get a chance to know how to manage their bankrolls. Free plays offer you a chance to interact with the game’s layout without risking your money.
- Look into the game’s volatility or variance to simulate the frequency and intervals of your winnings. In Lucky Lady’s Charm slot free volatility is high. The odds of striking a winning combination are relatively low. When such winnings appear on the paylines, they are big enough to compensate for the losses occasioned by the short term spins. This calls for your patience. Wait a little bit longer as wins are likely to come after spinning for some time.
- If you can afford, play the max bet option. This is the only way to win the game’s jackpot of 900 times your initial bets. With a maximum bet of £100 per spins on Lucky Lady’s Charm free slot and 10 paylines, the max bet option translates into a stake of £1,000.
- When playing for real money, play on legit and duly licensed gaming sites. The global online gambling industry is witnessing an increase in the number of rogue operators. To win, check whether the site is legit. Legist sites are licensed by reputable bodies such as the UK Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority, Australian Capital Territory Gambling, and Racing Commission or the New Zealand Gambling Commission.
- Try the game in some of these casinos and leverage the profitable bonuses as you play Lucky Lady’s Charm.